Welcome to Embold!
If you prefer an on-premise account, simply get in touch with us, and our team will promptly assist you. We are here to cater to your specific needs and ensure a smooth onboarding process for your on-premise deployment of Embold. Please reach out to us, and we'll be happy to assist you further. Contact us
Sign up for Embold using your existing BrowserStack account. If you don't have a BrowserStack account, you will need to create one first.
Once you have successfully signed up with your BrowserStack account, you can easily import repositories from popular code hosting platforms such as Github, Bitbucket, GitLab, or Azure DevOps.
After completing the sign-up process and connecting your code hosting accounts, you are ready to start using Embold. You can now add organizations and users to your Embold account.
- After logging in with BrowserStack, you will need to first connect to your source code repository account
- If you are importing code from Github, there is an additional step you need to take. You will be required to install the Embold app on your Github organization
- Once you have successfully connected your code hosting platform, a list of organizations associated with your login account will be displayed. From this list, simply select the organization that you wish to add to Embold.
- All repositories within that organization will be available for scanning.
- Repositories once linked, are scanned automatically. All supported languages from the repo are scanned.
- To add more repositories in the future, click on “Link more repositories” on Repositories page and select repos you want to scan.
- If you wish to scan a repository already added, click on the three dots on the right corner and click the “Scan repository” option.
- Go to Scans tab in the header section, to view the scan status.
- By clicking on a repository on this list, you can monitor the scan progress.
- Congratulations! You have completed your first scan on Embold.
Updated 4 months ago